Monday, April 15, 2013

What's a Single Girl to Do?

Being recently single I thought I might dive head first into the dating game. Wow have times changed it wasn't that long ago I was dating without Internet at my fingers and apps that showed me my perfect mate or three. What Ever happened to a good old fashioned phone call led into a man asking you out on a proper date. Well I miss that, and am bringing it back news flash to all you men out there don't text me, tinder me, poke me, or like me, pick up the damn phone. And most importantly to all you ladies you are beautiful, intelligent, smart women except nothing less.

Love A Blonde and Her Bag

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog!!! Mine is relatively new and I've been loving every minute of it - I'm sure you will too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren thank you for the comment I will definetly check yours out feels great to have a creative outlet

    ReplyDelete